Sunday, September 28, 2008

3 Guesses; the First 2 Don't Count

3 guesses as to how I style my bangs each morning... She is my shadow and copy-cat.Do your girls love to put your makeup on in the morning? She'll try anything to get me to let her use my brushes, or whatever...

We went to a small farm for a field trip with the Mom's Club out here in California. Who would have thought that there were bison living close by where we live? (in captivity)

Jace, realizing that he could spell his name with the blocks.

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

So I don't know yet if my daughter will put on my make-up, but I do know my son does. Especially on the way to church because that's usually when I am going my make-up.

Suz said...

Cute pictures - I have had all my kids including Landon putting on my make up. Maybe I should post the pics of him using my lipstick! :)

Danielle and Derek said...

Those pictures of Ella are precious, and Jace sure is a smart cookie! We have a picture of Meagan at about that age with lipstick all around her lips; she'd put it on herself and announced that she was now ready to go to Walmart.:) Little girls are so much fun!