We left our house at 4:30 in the morning on Saturday to drive an hour and a half to Lake Buena Vista to hang out with some friends and do a little wakeboarding/ tubing. This is breakfast after arriving at 6 am. I'm NOT an early riser. So wow, this was a challenging wake up hour for me. But nevertheless the crystal clear and quiet lake was worth it to those who jumped on the boat for the first run. Nick went wakeboarding on that first run, but we didn't get a picture. Thanks Brother Gillhouse for inviting us to come out with your family and your boat!
While Dad went out on the first run, Jace and Ella played with the sand toys on the shore.
Jace taking his first ride on the boat.
This was my first time wakeboarding. It was super fun! My body is feeling it today, though.
Nick, Jace, and our friends on the tubes. Fun day!

3 comments:
Wow - that is EARLY to get out of the house in the morning! Alyssa you look like a pro out there!
That looks like alot of fun! I only tried water sking once, and didn't really get up too long. Maybe someday I'll try again. I doubt I could wakeboard though. You're right, Scott and Madeline are ALOT easier to do things with now that they are older. And Dylan is such a good baby that he is no problem at all. They are almost four now, on the 30th. I can't believe how time flies!
That looks like sooo much fun!
Post a Comment