So, Alyssa and her friend had to drive on i-15 and it was closed. They had to take an alternative route. In total they drove about 300 miles last night and ended up getting to her parent's house at 6 am this morning.
It seems that the fire nearest us is under control and the roads are open again. We should be heading back to our home sometime today.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Update
Posted by Welsch Family at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I hope things start get under control - I'm sorry you've had to deal with this.
Nick,
We are definately keeping you and Alyssa and the kids in our thoughts! I really hope that nothing happens and your home is safe. Take care and be safe.
Love Bronwyn & Evan
So all day long I've been thinking to myself, "I wonder how Nick and Alyssa are doing. I wonder if Scott and Megan Tanner are OK in San Diego", and like an idiot I didn't look at your blog.
That is some scary stuff. I hope you guys are all ok and things get back to normal down there.
I wanted to lie as a joke and say I'm most saddened that the BYU-SDSU game is postponed, but that would be insensitive...
Hey guys, how are you? I didn't know you were around the fires. We hope your house is fine. We will pray for you guys. Other than the fires, how is your new home? We miss you guys back here. Hope you are doing well. Glad you are safe!
-Wes and Saun Nye
We're glad you guys are okay. I guess we take back our last comment when we said we were jealous of you living in sunny California.
Post a Comment