Wednesday, October 17, 2007

First Boyfriend?

Ella has a friend Ryan, here where we live who she loves to follow around and giggle when she says his name. She calls him "Ry" and a large grin always follows. He's actually almost four years old. The video tells it all! I guess she goes for the older guys!

At the end of the video, Ryan must have put her lost in thought, because she ignored me suddenly. The video would be better with the end part cut out. But my battery just died on my camera, so maybe I'll edit it in the future. For the meantime, the video was too cute to leave out!

3 comments:

Scott and Jenesee said...

she is so adorable!!! you guys will have your hands full when she turns 16 :)
- Jenny

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh that was so funny! She is so cute! I'm so glad you're already making friends there. I'm not surprised!

April said...

Ella is so cute, I can't believe how big she has gotten! Your new place looks nice. We're jealous of you down in sunny California as we won't see anything but rain for the next 6 months.