Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



VIDEO: How am I gonna get all these little nerds into my mouth?

PHOTOS: Back in Santa Clarita again, we attended the ward's Trunk or Treat activity. Our super-buff Superman and our teeny tiny Angel granted their presence here at the event. Fun was an understatement as the kids (and us) enjoyed award-winning chili, pranced around in our costumes, won prizes from playing games, and how could we forget? scored well with lots of candy from the parking lot trick or treating. There were plenty of people there- about twice as many as we see come to church on sundays. I'd say we all barely fit into the cultural hall. We think we'll make sure to be there for the 2008 spectacular as well. Happy Halloween to all!

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

That first picture of Ella the angel has got to be the most precious picture I've ever seen! She is so adorable and is acting the angel part very well. ;)

Welsch Family said...

Keyword: "acting"

Rachelle said...

yes. heh heh. ;)

Loni said...

Ella looks so cute!! What a beauty you have on your hands - that's gonna be trouble in 15 years. Good thing she has a "buff" brother.

Welsch Family said...

and a really scary dad...Mikey and Roger have dibs though. They'll just have to fight it out.

Megan said...

Hi Alyssa! I was excited to hear from you- how darling are you kids!! I love Ella's curls! Last time we saw her it was barely fitting in pig tails.

Loni said...

I'm glad that you realize, and aknowledge that one of my boys gets her.

Loni said...

Hey - you need to update your blog sometime!