We hope all of you had a great Christmas and New Year. We have accepted the fact that we are lazy on sending out Christmas cards. So we apologize that we did not send them out. We feel that having a blog gives an excuse for not doing them. Anyway, we want to post a few pictures and updates of our Christmas Vacation at Alyssa's parent's house. I'm sure Alyssa will either edit my post or add more of her own later on. However, my boss has become a huge fan of welschfamily.blogspot.com and constantly asks me when we are going to update. So this one is for you TD.
It was a lot of fun and very relaxing at the O'Bryant's. Janna and Dan made it a wonderful vacation with lots of great food, cross-stitching, food, games, food, wood-working projects, food, books, food, Wicked, food and fun early morning trips to the best Donut Shop in Glendora.
We are enjoying the independent stage our kids are in. They enjoyed playing with their cousins and aunts and uncles. They allowed Alyssa and I to rejuvenate ourselves for 09. I finally finished the 4th Twilight. I enjoyed it very much and am still not much of a Jacob fan. Alyssa finally started reading them and is in the 4th book. We got re-addicted to European Ticket To Ride. We went to the Musical Wicked. We saw Twilight again and enjoyed staying up late and sleeping in.
Here are a few pictures from our stay-cation. (Steve, Dan, and Alyssa get credit for some great pictures)
Ella getting her first haircut. Thanks Aunt Jenny!

All the O'Bryant girls.

Family picture. All 16 of us.
CANNONBALL!!
A very serious discussion about the plot twists of Twilight.
Jace finally lost his tooth and now has a second one loose.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Christmas 2008 at the O'Bryant's
Posted by Welsch Family at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
We are Ticket to Ride addicts too... but lately we're Carcassonne freaks :) If you haven't played that game you'll have to get it. It's really fun!
Those are beautiful pictures! I love your daughter with the teddy bear and of course the toothless grin! Priceless! I am glad you had a great Christmas!
I love your action shots!
Nick I am so happy that you are a active participant of the blog because I didn't want to freak your wife out and leave a comment but maybe you will remember me...This is Moriya Weeks Olsen. I stalked you off of Roxi's blog! You have such a beautiful wife and adorable kids! Way to go!
You guys are adorable....we need to see each other again! Our kids are all growing up too fast!
What great pictures! Sounds like you had a great Christmas!
What a beautiful family! And nice quality cam! And for the record...im starting the 4th Twilight book too and Im not much of a Jacob fan either! Hopefully the 4th book doesn't disapoint...
Looks like lots of fun. What a beautiful family. Have I mentioned how much Carrie Underwood has always reminded me of Alyssa?
Post a Comment