
So, despite how much we have enjoyed hanging out here in California and we really have enjoyed it here, we are moving back to Utah! Nick has really enjoyed the past three years working for ISP and will ironically, be privileged to continue working with the company, now on the buying side, rather than the selling. The company he will work for is 'In The Paint' (inthepaint.com). They are a national promotional products company and have several lines of business. He will be working with all of their sport team partners, etc. He will be selling promotional products and managing their sponsorships that they have purchased with several ISP universities. We feel confident in the growth potential of the company and are very excited for this new opportunity! We are going to miss our friends in California tremendously. (In fact TD, Roscoe's on me every time I'm down here visiting! If you can get a trade deal there that would be even better.)
We are excited that Nick will not have to work every home sporting event anymore. In fact, he will not have to work weekends. As fun as it is to walk around the field at the Rose Bowl or Lavell Edwards Stadium, watching college football games, time away from family is not always worth it. We are excited for and feel very blessed for this new endeavor.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Moving Back to Utah
Posted by Welsch Family at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
NOOO! We will miss you guys! (Wait is this what you told Jenna at aerobics this morning?) Sad news- but it sounds like you guys will love it.
Oh wow! Congrats to you guys but so sad for the rest of us!!! You and Jamie will be able to hang out though :) You will be missed!!!
Really?! We will miss you and your little family...
Congrats to Nick for this new job opportunity, and cheers to having your weekends back!
So sad to hear that u will be leaving but how exciting for this new venture! we wish u the best of luck!
Congrats! I was wondering when you asked about preschool. Ethan went to Learning Dynamics and we really liked it. IT had a very good reading program and was pretty affordable. If you are wanting to pay the big bucks, and I mean hundreds a month I have friends who love, love, Kids Village in North Orem. Anyway, welcome back. Drop us a note when you get back and we'll have to get together. HOpe you are feeling good.
Nick,
I know that you know this whole thing is just to avoid the whooping I was gunna give you at the upcoming Valentines Day football game. Sheesh.
The worst part is that JJ is going to have to find a new victim for all of his trash talking.
Seriously tho, we are all very excited for you and yours . . . you are going to rock this new job!
jph
Congrats! I just wish we still lived there too! You guys need to come move to New York!:):)
Please move back to the southwest elder's quorum of the Kolob 12th ward and resume your rightful calling of EQP. I'm tired of being your temporary replacement.
We are so excited that you guys will be closer to us! Can't wait! Love, Suz
It sounds like a great opportunity...and more time with family, that is an added bonus! AND..if I can be selfish for a minute...YAY welcome back to Utah!!! Do you know where you're going?
xoxo
Congratulations! Nothing but respect for you and the family (and for welschfamily.blogspot.creedthoughts.com). Thank you for giving your heart and mind to our little project at UCLA. You will be missed and not soon forgotten.
How fun that you guys will be back in Utah again! How nice that Nick's schedule will be a little more normal. I bet you all are excited about that. And, I can't believe how big your kids are getting. That means mine must be getting big, too... We can't wait to have you here!
Congratulations what a wonderful blessing. We hope all goes well with the move and the new exciting position.
Sweet!!! We get the Welsches again. You are just the moving couple. Where are you going to live... Try out south jordan... it rocks! cool people live there! :)
Hey guys! Does this mean you will be traveling on I-80 to Elko more often now? You will have to stop by and see us!
Alyssa:
Can I get your email? I don't think I have it!
Hey, your family picture is so cute! Ella is so grown up and has so much hair. She looks exactly like you Alyssa. Wow, you guys are moving back, that's awesome! Are you moving back to our area? Same ward? That would be fun.
Michael and I will miss you Nick! Good luck though, and we will keep up to date with you here!
Your mom reminded me of your site. Your children are so cute! Those eyes on your daughter are too cute for the Internet!
Your family pic is amazing. Your parents look great, y'all look so grown up!!!! Let me know if you don't want to be linked on our blog. I like to put it there so I can access yours quickly.
Does he happen to be a BYU football fan? Justin's kinda rabid.
Post a Comment