Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged

My sister-in-law tagged me. These are fun. Here goes my answers:

6 TV shows I like to watch:
*House
*Office
*American Idol
*Iron Chef
*BYU Football games
*Supernanny

6 Restaurants I enjoy:
*Outback
*Benni Hana (or anything similar)
*The Star (local, Nick's home town)
*Rattlers (local here)
*Olive Garden
*Costa Vida

6 Things that Happened Today:
*Helped at Jace's preschool
*Did my laundry
*Cleaned my house
*Messed up two batches of rice- I think I need a rice cooker!
*Passed up peanut butter cookies and a cupcake- a big bummer.
*Watched my kids enjoy playing football with Nick

6 Things I am looking forward to:
*Thanksgiving
*Christmas
*Being able to eat good food again!
*Colder weather
*Ella growing out of her terrible twos (it's not THAT bad, really.)
*Hanging out with my friends

6 Things on my Wish List:
*More festive decorations
*A new pair of jeans
*More time for blogging
*A gigantic ice cream cone- am I deprived, or what?
*My kids to do well and be happy
*To see my siblings more often

6 People to tag:
*Rachelle
*Jenesee
*Melissa
*Rachel A.
*Danielle H.
*April H.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Thanks for playing. If it makes you feel any better Whitney and I have given up sugar as far as any candy or pastries. Excited to see you guys soon! :)

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

we wanna see you guys more often too! we miss the welsch family!

Danielle and Derek said...

I hope you get to eat good food again soon (and discover a migraine trigger to eliminate in the process) I can kind of relate -with this pregnancy sickness I have to eat bland carbs all day without enjoying a bite. Maybe by Thanksgiving we can both savor something delicious!