Friday, May 2, 2008

Twilight Quiz

So after all of the comments on my Twilight post, I thought you would all enjoy this. I took the Twilight character quiz. Here are my results:

What 'Twilight' character are you?
My result is: Alice!


You try to make yourself and others happy. You always find a way to get what you want. Caring for others is your major duty, and you do it without complaining.You have real grace with everything you do, and people fall for you easily. You make a great caretaker and friend to those you feel the need to.

What 'Twilight' character are you? - take this quiz!

4 comments:

Jen McNees said...

That's about right... where did you find the quiz?

Jen McNees said...

Never mind I found it...
I envy you Alyssa... going to the beach!!! Some day I will back in Cali

Loni said...

Yea, I already took this quiz, and I too am Alice. I'm just as big of a loser as you are.

April said...

I have to echo Loni's comment...I've already taken it too. I turned out to be Bella.