So I think I am one of only a few guys that have actually read the Twilight books. Despite all of the stereotypes of only 16 year old girls reading this book, I am proud to say that I enjoyed them a lot. The 3rd was the best. This series is a solid replacement for Harry Potter.
I was looking at Stephanie Meyer's website today and found the pre-order option for the 4th book and thought I would pass it along. It is only $16 with standard shipping.
The website is http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/gear_books.html.
- Nick
Friday, April 25, 2008
4th Twilight
Posted by Welsch Family at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Ha! I just finished the 3rd book last night! I don't know if they are quite the quality of Harry Potter though, but they keep my hooked about the same amount. After I had a dream the other night that Nathan was a vampire, I decided I read too much.
After waiting a month to make this post I now know what you have been up to the last 4 weeks. I knew you reminded me of a certain stereotype Nick, but until you made the reference to the 16-year old girls, I couldn't put my finger on it.
Love those books!!! Can't wait for the 4th!
Nick, Funny you bring up these books... we had a family debate about my brother reading them... everyone was teasing him and he stood strong. He will be happy to know there is at lease one guy his age that likes the books. They are defiantly a fun read!!! I need to read them all again befor # 4 comes out.
Jen
OK Nick - You've convinced me . . . I think I am going to have to actually read one of these books just to see what the deal is.
Maybe I'll take one with me next time i go to the SPA.
Nick -
I'm still kind of embarassed that I enjoy these books, seeing that they are made for teenaged girls, but all I can say is wow. I can't believe that you not only liked (& related to) these books, but that you would be so open and announce it to the whole world. It does bring a smile to my face to realize that I'm not the only "loser".
Tell Alyssa hi for me, I miss her tons & can't wait for you guys to move back to Ohio (that is the order that you go in right)
Take care!
Have you guys seen the preview for the movie? It looks good! Also, I'm reading The Host right now and I really like it a lot. I might even say I like it more than Twilight.... that's a bold statement, but I think it's some well done writing from Stephenie Meyer. Hope you're all doing well!
I am soooo telling Jess! I freaking Love these books, and of course read the 4th in the 2 days following it's release. Jess just loves harrasing me about them, I told him he should read them and he justs gives me a funny face. Thanks Nick for stepping it up for all those men out there!
Post a Comment