Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We are having a girl & need your feedback

So we found out we are having another girl. Just curious, which name do you like the best?

Samantha
Quincy
Sage

And for you blog stockers out there (Mindee), you have to leave a comment this time!

13 comments:

tphillips said...

Congrats!!! A girl! That is so great! I like Samantha the best of those three names...here is my order of "likeness"
*Samantha
*Sage
*Quincy
Hope all is well!!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations!! that's awesome! I think Sage is super cute!

Jen said...

My vote is Quincy... don't know any... that makes it special.

Congrats!!!!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

When I left my comment on facebook I forgot the order of your kids! Now I feel really lame. I thought Ella was older, but of course I now remember that we have kids about the same ages and genders so far. So disregard that comment and CONGRATS on baby girl #2! I am a little sad that Elizabeth is not getting a sister this time around, that will be so fun for Ella. Things got too crazy while we were in UT to try to get a hold of you. It would probably work better on a non-christmas trip. Anyway, my vote would be for Sage. Mostly because I think it fits best with your other two names. Then they all have four letters. And it flows well when you list them off. Sagie is a cute nick name. The other two are really cute too. Samantha was one of my favorite names growing up and I thought sure I'd name my little girl that (I liked it because of the show Who's the Boss -- I thought she was so pretty). Anyway, good luck deciding and with the rest of the pregnancy.

Loni said...

All very cute, but I tend to like Sage best.

TiffanyW. said...

Yea!!! Another girl, Congrats! I hope Nick can handle all the estrogen :) I like Quincy the best out of those 3 names, mostly because I associate names with people I know or knew. I like my kids to have unique names, or a name that not a lot of people have. Anyways, Good Luck.

Bernice Madsen said...

congratulations you guys! I like the name Sage. :o)

Klare said...

If it were me I would pick Sage because thats what I want to name my next girl, if I ever get a girl again, or even another child again. We like different names and that name I have liked for over a year. Quincy I like too cause it's different.
Good luck, and congrats!!!

Scott and Jenesee said...

I like Quincy the best. I already told you I love it!! And then Sage, and Samantha last :)

Danielle and Derek said...

Congratulations! I LOVE the name Sage and tried to talk Derek into it until we found out Bryce was a boy. The other names are also pretty. Hope you guys are doing well - we miss you!

MomOB said...

I have never heard of Sage and I love it. Truth is, she will be so cute, she will turn any name to adorable.

Five Alive said...

Congratulations, I think Sage is beatuiful and unique.. you will know which name suits her when she is born. By the way when is the due date?

Rojahn Family said...

I'm holding aleeping baby and typing with one hand...i like sage because it's one of the best colors EVER. then Samantha, then Quincy...SOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!! wwe love you guys.