Awesome! I'm been trying to figure out how to make my photos bigger on my blog. What do you think? A bit large, maybe?
yes it is big!!!
So how did you do that?
that pic could NEVER be too large...ADORABLE!
I think that is the cutest Ella pix ever and I NEED one of her famous hugs and kisses!
That is a gorgeous picture!!!!!! Love it!
I really like this picture a lot Alyssa! The falling snow flakes add a really interesting effect. And of course Ella always makes a beautiful picture
Hi Alyssa! Glad you figured this out, and sorry that I didn't get back to you quicker! So cute!!
SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
yes it is big!!!
So how did you do that?
that pic could NEVER be too large...ADORABLE!
I think that is the cutest Ella pix ever and I NEED one of her famous hugs and kisses!
That is a gorgeous picture!!!!!! Love it!
I really like this picture a lot Alyssa! The falling snow flakes add a really interesting effect. And of course Ella always makes a beautiful picture
Hi Alyssa! Glad you figured this out, and sorry that I didn't get back to you quicker! So cute!!
SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment