Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update

Well we have had a lot of things going on lately. I guess that would explain the lack of blogging. Also, I (Nick) have found it easier to load pictures on Facebook. So if any of this info is familiar sorry.

Anyway, our summer was really fun. We were with a lot of family. Did a lot of wakeboarding and took a short cruise for our 10 year anniversary. We also found out that Alyssa is pregnant with our third. (Not as a result of the cruise) She is due in late May or early June.

We also finally had a bank accept our offer on a house in Springville. We have had an offer in since May 2. However, the short sale market is very difficult to navigate. We finally went into contract last Friday. Hopefully we will be moving in the first week of November.

The new job is going well and I really like what I do. So I included some pictures of some work we have done.

Here are some pictures from the last few months too.
















11 comments:

Ashli said...

Hurray, an update! I have been wondering if you guys moved down here. We are happy to help when the time comes. Let us know. Congrats on baby #3 hope Alyssa isn't too sick and the headaches are horrible. We are expecting #4 in April. Call when you head down this way 404-2143.

Ashli said...

I meant aren't horrible :)

Loni said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy!!! Hope Alyssa's feeling well. I can't believe Jace is missing his two front teeth!!! What did you do, throw him into a wall?

RachelAA said...

Holy cow - what an exciting time for you guys! Congrats on so many levels. And I really do love Springville - awesome!

Jen said...

Congrats!!!! Hope you are feeling well Alyssa. Also congrats on the house!

Susan Andrus said...

Hey Nick,
Is that you posing in the Arizona Sun Devil shirts? You look great!

dee said...

It's fun to catch up on your family, even if you don't remember me/us. You have a lovely family--looks like they have a lot of fun together Alyssa! Good luck with the next baby! Tell Janna hello from Dee.

TiffanyW. said...

Congrats on Baby number 3! They are soo much fun. They say the third is the hardest, but I don't believe it. 3 has been actually really easy for us. Anyways, that's awesome. Take care, Tiffany

Steph & Wade said...

Wow, lots of fun pictures! Congrats on the pregnancy. You guys make adorable kids.

Jen said...

How fun! Congratualtions! How are you doing Alyssa? Nick, I know you are loving it! :) That is awesome about your new house! I would help you move but it is a little to far to go. Good luck with everything! Love you guys!

Kim said...

Nice! I love the soccer and baseball pictures. Get them started early... Your family is really cute and your kids are getting so big. Fun times.