Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Days

Random photos of us at the park yesterday just hanging out. Also a few at the end of Nick playing at his softball game on Thursday last week.












5 comments:

Cece Girl said...

Love these pics...you've got a photographer living inside you!

RachelAA said...

I love your slanted pictures and your gorgeous family!

Jen said...

You are becoming a pro with that camera... we will have to have you take some family pictures for us. We really need to get together before this summer is over... How about tonight... is that too short of notice! We were planing on a bbq and hanging out at the park you should join us.

TiffanyW. said...

Hey Nick and Alyssa- This is Tiffany Wamsley, Nick's friend,I've met you a long long time ago Alyssa, so I don't know if you remember me, but "hi." I saw your blog on Kasci's and thought I'd say hello. Your blog is darling, and you guys have such a cute family! My blog is wwofwamsleys.blogspot.com if your interested. Take Care!

Saundra said...

Oh man, Jace is so grown up. He looks like such a big boy playing sports. And Ella is so beautiful. She is going to be a hearbreaker. How are you guys these days? We need to get together one of these days. I teach piano lessons every day after school so it's a big hectic during the week. How does Jace like kindergarten?