My brother Jeff and his beautiful fiancee Clarissa were married on Friday, in the San Diego temple. It was a beautiful day starting with a delicious luncheon. Afterward, we enjoyed walking on the temple grounds with the kids. It was a gorgeous temple. I'd actually never been to that one. The wedding was wonderful and the reception following was enjoyed by everyone. The entertainment was fabulous and the dancing envigorating. Even the little kids enjoyed themselves!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Wedding Day in San Diego
Posted by Welsch Family at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am sad we missed the luncheon and sealing but at least I made it to the reception! It helps that it was right around the corner. ;)
It WAS fun, and it was good to see all your family!
Sounds like a perfect day. I love the colors and especially the little girls' dresses. The picture of Ella dancing is adorable. Also, your blog playlist is a cool feature I may have to try. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
~Danielle
Alyssa (and Nick :) your kids are SOOO gorgeous! Little Ella is such a doll! She looks like you when you were young, Alyssa. Awwww!!! So precious. I am o sad I missed Jeff's wedding! I was driving down there on Friday! My husband couldn't miss his finals on Thursday otherwise we would have been there! I'm super sad we missed it. Oh well. I am loving seeing the pix u and Shelly have up. Thank goodness for blogs! Sure makes me miss everyone though! Love u guys!
Post a Comment