Monday, May 23, 2011

The dancer

Pictures and video to go along with the last blog post.
These are Ella's dance pictures:
IMG_9912

IMG_9908

IMG_9901


IMG_0053

IMG_0275

This is Anna, Ella's sweet friend, and neighbor who shares a back fence with us. She came and supported Ella at her dance recital. What a sweetheart!
DSC05287

Jeff, Clarissa, and Elsie came as well! Great Grandpa O'Bryant came also! But we didn't get him in a picture because he had to leave right after the recital.
DSC05284

Ella eating her birthday cake right before we left for her recital. It was on the day of her birthday.
DSC05277

Our family!
DSC05290

My little girl!!!!!
DSC05289

Videos of both her dances:

Her dance teacher added her into this "older" class at the end of the year. She had to learn the dance quickly!!





4 comments:

RachelAA said...

The jumping picture really is amazing - and I just love your hair!!

The Harker's said...

She is so cute. And I still have an adorable picture of you and me in Dance and Ballet too! (I'm speaking to Alyssa, Nick...)

Scott and Jenesee said...

oh my goodness that was adorable. Ella is so GOOD at dance! how fun!

Anonymous said...

Where has time gone? I could just picture you and Melissa in dance together. Ella was definitely the one to keep your eye on! She did a great job!
Aunt Sue