It's been over a month... Here's an update:
Quincey tasting pears for the first time. A little sweet maybe?




Thanksgiving Day. We had Nick's whole family over to our house. Fun times!

Nick's Dad, Mom, (Nick) His sister Suzanne, his brother Tim, and brother Curtis.


When my Mom and Dad (and Tom too, of course) came up to Utah, we went to visit my Dad's parents. They have had some health problems this past year, but are both doing somewhat better now. We sure love them and are so happy to still have them around!

I love my kids' first Christmas! Such the curiosity.


By the way... I think her eyese are turning green! I'm going to have a dark haired, green eyed little girl. Precious!


Wendy (Steve's wife) came into town with their daughter Naomi. LOVE visits from family! Quincey and Naomi are only 4 months apart.


Ok. This was so funny. You've all seen Phineas and Ferb? Jace and Ella disappeared upstairs for a while. When they came down, they had made up their own costumes for Perry the Platypus and Candice. Jace even made Perry's tail! Priceless. We laughed so hard.



Decorating the tree...

Shoot. I still have to make Quincey's... Well, maybe it can wait until next year.

She loves her exersaucer.

and her Bumbo.
2 comments:
Love the pics:). Hurry and come!
I love it! The baby is soooo precious!!!! Fully cuddle-able!!!!
Post a Comment