Very cool! How fun that he gets to play soccer! I wish we weren't moving around so much during all the sports stuff so I could get the kids doing this too! It looks like he is having alot of fun!
Cute!! And Adam would totally do Amazing Race with you too...we both had a good laugh over that post. PS When are you coming out to AF to have a little looksy?
4 comments:
Very cool! How fun that he gets to play soccer! I wish we weren't moving around so much during all the sports stuff so I could get the kids doing this too! It looks like he is having alot of fun!
Goal!!! Fabulous! Looks like things are going well! We sure miss you guys here though!
Cute!! And Adam would totally do Amazing Race with you too...we both had a good laugh over that post. PS When are you coming out to AF to have a little looksy?
I'll be sure to pick Jace on my 6 year-old fantasy team and brag about him during my weekly Texas Hold 'em Poker tournament.
He did beat that kid like a rented mule though. I like that he's wearing Albert's number as well.
Post a Comment