Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hanging Out...

We've been back in Utah now for about 3 weeks. I've been enjoying all the old "stuff" that we used to do. Utah has a lot to offer young families. We've lived in a lot of places so I've really had a chance to compare. Another place that similarily offered much was Norman, Oklahoma. Nick and I have always looked back to Oklahoma with good memories as well.
So this past week, Utah has had some spring weather and we took advantage of the nice weather and enjoyed some parks. One has this actual "wetland" with a boardwalk that you can walk on to see it all.
The kids have always enjoyed BYU's Games Center, so we headed over there as well one day. I mostly just enjoyed trying to capture the expressions on their faces- for good or bad! Jace was totally competitive, constantly comparing both his and Ella's scores. I stopped myself from reminding him that he was playing with bumpers so it really didn't matter anyway!



Balance beam.


Old snow. Eww! That girl can't stop tasting snow.




3 comments:

The Harker's said...

How fun to see pictures of our old park! I wish we were still there to go with you! You'll have to drive by our old house sometime!

The Piepers said...

Cute and fun! That's one great picture of Jace--I can't believe he can raise one eyebrow. I can't. :)

Ashli said...

Welcome back! When are we going to get together?