So last week, my company had its annual TDC (Team Development Conference). It is basically an end of the year party for the entire company. We do some team building things and some service projects. This year, it was in San Francisco. It was pretty cool. As part of this event, the ISPY Awards are given out the last night. As you can see by the name, it is similar to the ESPYs or Academy award type shows. Last year, my BYU Team won an award. So we were asked to present the award this year. We had a lot of fun with it, as the pictures will show. It was really my defining moment in life.
Friday, January 25, 2008
ISPY Awards
Posted by Welsch Family at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow. NICE outfit.
I hope you guys sword fought and then you beat Casey with your cane.
I hope you and Casey only wore your costumes inside being that you were in San Fran for the weekend...
I heard blogspot is making a new rule that if you don't post at least once a month, they'll terminate your account. Whether it's true or not, thought you might want to blog about something.
Didn't they change that to twice a month? I'm pretty sure they did.
Post a Comment